BEST PAID BETTING PICKS FOR TODAY JULY 10
Soccer Picks Subscription
BEST FREE BETTING PICKS FOR TODAY JULY 10
Kick-off: 10.07.2020, 19:15
PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 31
Sporting – Santa Clara
- Sporting Lisbon are going well after recording no Primeira Liga (LPFP) defeat in seven matches (W5, D2). They scored 2+ goals in five of the matches in that sequence, and have also scored six of their previous eight league goals before half-time.
- One by-product of this is Sporting being unbeaten across first halves of their home league matches thus far. Impressively, they have conceded just 23.08% of their home league ‘goals against’ before the break, and additionally, they have a positive league goal difference of +6 in the 31st minute-HT period (GF 6, GA 0).
- Santa Clara have won just two of their seven away league matches vs teams that were inside the top ten ahead of this game week (W2, L5). They failed to score over 1.5 goals in six of those matches, which coincides with the fact that they have also failed to net over 1.5 goals in three of their previous four league matches.
- The visitors have lost each of their previous six league H2H matches against Sporting. They drew a blank in four of those matches, and also conceded three goals (1.5 per match on average) in between the 46th-60th minute period across the previous two meetings.
- Players to watch: Sporting forward Jovane Cabral has scored four goals across his previous four league matches. Three of those came before half-time.
- Santa Clara’s Crysan has scored two goals across his previous three away league matches. Both efforts came after the 75th minute.
- Stat attack:.Sporting have scored the opening goal in 73.33% of their home league matches.
- Santa Clara have a negative away league goal difference of -5 in the 1st-30th minute period (GF 1, GA 6).
- Santa Clara’s average of 2.37 offsides per game is the league’s highest.
|Head-to-head matches: SPORTING – SANTA CLARA|
|16.12.19||PL||Santa Clara||Sporting||0 : 4|
|15.03.19||PL||Sporting||Santa Clara||1 : 0|
|04.11.18||PL||Santa Clara||Sporting||1 : 2|
|25.01.03||PL||Santa Clara||Sporting||0 : 1|
|01.09.02||PL||Sporting||Santa Clara||2 : 1|
Tips: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42
LATEST PAID TIPS (JULY)
|FREE PICKS AND PREDICTIONS||PAID PICKS AND PREDICTIONS|
|JULY 2020 – WIN / DRAW / LOST = 6-0-3||JULY 2020 – WIN / DRAW / LOST = 11-0-7|
|Soccer Tip #18||2.0@BetFair||WIN!!!|
|09.07||New York City 0-1 Philadelphia Union||Over 2.5 Goals||1.57||LOST||09.07||Soccer Tip #17||2.80@Leon||LOST|
|Soccer Tip #16||2.10@Bet365||LOST|
|08.07||Birmingham 1-3 Swansea||Over 1.5 Goals||1.36||WIN!!!||08.07||Soccer Tip #15||2.20@Leon||WIN!!!|
|Soccer Tip #14||2.30@Unibet||WIN!!!|
|07.07||Bohemians 1905 2-1 Mlada Boleslav||Under 3.5 Goals||1.40||WIN!!!||07.07||Soccer Tip #13||2.0@1xbet||WIN!!!|
|Soccer Tip #12||2.10@1xbet||LOST|
|06.07||Bucheon FC 1995 1-0 Daejeon||Under 3.5 Goals||1.32||WIN!!!||06.07||Soccer Tip #11||2.30@Bwin||LOST|
|Soccer Tip #10||2.0@Bet365||WIN!!!|
|05.07||Espanyol 0-1 Leganes||Over 1.5 Goals||1.56||LOST||05.07||Soccer Tip #9||2.10@William Hill||LOST|
|Soccer Tip #8||2.30@Unibet||WIN!!!|
|04.07||Portimonense 2-3 Vitoria Guimaraes||Over 1.5 Goals||1.42||WIN!!!||04.07||Soccer Tip #7||2.0@Bet365||WIN!!!|
|Soccer Tip #6||2.60@Bwin||WIN!!!|
|03.07||Bayswater 1-1 Perth SC||BTS – Yes||1.47||WIN!!!||03.07||Soccer Tip #5||2.20@BetFair||LOST|
|Soccer Tip #4||2.20@Bet365||WIN!!!|
|02.07||Manchester City 4-0 Liverpool||BTS – Yes||1.53||LOST||02.07||Soccer Tip #3||2.10@Unibet||LOST|
|Soccer Tip #2||2.20@Unibet||WIN!!!|
|01.07||Valencia 0-2 Ath Bilbao||Over 1.5 Goals||1.52||WIN!!!||01.07||Soccer Tip #1||2.30@1xbet||WIN!!!|
Betting picks is a mixed of skill and luck. The most skilled players will be actually be able to gain profit. Even the definition is clear of value betting. The probability of a certain outcome is higher than the odds set by the bookmaker. Short price and long odds is not equal a value. Followed competitions – We prefer major leagues from Europe such like English Premier League and Championship, the Spanish La Liga, the German Bundesliga, the Italian Serie A and the French Ligue 1 and the major European cups like UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League (basically later stages). Also the bigger events of UEFA and FIFA like World Cup, European Championship or Copa America. We are avoiding domestic cups. Lack of interest from top sides consist danger. Not only the biggest teams pay more attention on the league and on major European Cups. Due rotation issues sometimes their starting eleven are full of with youngsters.
We are familiar with players and managers. It is our passion to follow games and read analyses from various sources. Skills, preferred style of play
We always consider the head-to-head records. There are some teams whose struggle against a specific style or team traditionally.
Pay attention on weather conditions
Deep and muddy pitches can influence on the performances of players. Very often heavy raining or snowing is unexpected, but when it is possible we take it under consideration.
Choose your betting types
We prefer 3 way fixed odds betting, double chance, draw-no-bet, in-play betting, Asian handicap betting and over-under betting.
Have you ever happened with you that in your betting slip only one game had left? All games won and your remaining game with short odds ended up with a boring draw? It is annoying. We avoid risk and forgot parlays options as much as possible. In connection with betting strategy and money management here are some rules below what we keep in mind seriously: We never bet more what we cannot afford to lose. that is what will materially and emotionally affect you and those around you. We never chase losses and we never increase stakes for next bets to win back what we have already lost. We never made more than 2 bet slips per a day. If we found no values we will skip that day or rounds.